Discover the primary benefits of Search Engine Optimisation and why optimising your web pages for SEO is critical to the success of your business.
List of primary benefits of SEO
- To improve your websites online visibility. Competing for clients in a very busy marketplace is hard enough. But it’s virtually impossible to do online if your website is invisible on the search engine.
- To compete for the attention of your closest competitor’s audience with a website that acts as a business hub and a powerful marketing tool.
- To optimise web pages to drive organic (free and unpaid) traffic to your website.
- To design a website for user experience you need SEO.
- For Return On Investment. ROI. Your website is an investment to help you reach your business goals. Without SEO on your web pages, you can virtually kiss these goals goodbye.
How SEO Works (In A Nutshell)
You want to outdo your business rivals to gain the attention their potential customers. The ultimate goal of having a competitive website is to increase your visibility in order to gain business. Having your web pages come up on the first page of the Google Search Engine Result pages (SERPs), is your best chance to become visible to your ideal client and to drive organic (free) traffic to your web pages.
[bctt tweet=”TIP: Don’t even consider clicking on those annoying spam emails offering you the first position on Google. They pose a huge security risk.” via=”no”]
“Why do my pages need to come up on the first page of the Google SERPS?” you might ask.
The visibility and discoverability of your web pages are critical to the success of your business, because most people just conduct another search if they can’t immediately find what they’re looking for, preferring it to scrolling endlessly through search result pages.
- AIOSEO – I find the AIOSEO plugin a bit more complex to set up than Yoast but it is by far the best free option with unlimited use of keywords and well worth the effort.
- Yoast SEO – The plugin offers a great free option for bloggers, but it has limited its use of unlimited keywords to the paid version. If you prefer the ease of use, you won’t regret paying for the premium version of Yoast SEO plugin.
It’s safe to say that no competitive business can do with SEO. In web design, Search Engine Optimisation has become the single most critical component for making your keyword rich web pages discoverable online.
How To Use SEO Keywords To Show Up On The Search Engine. Cheers! Sandra Ciminelli