Your logo is the single most recognisable thing that differentiates your business from that of your competitors. A good logo evokes feelings and creates emotional connections, making logo design a critical component of strategic branding for building trust.
Affordable & Risk-free logo design
I wont charge you until you’re 100% happy with your design. Let’s create a logo that you and your audience will love!
Place Your Order
Fill out my quick and easy questionnaire with your details and requirements to help me determine exactly what you’re looking to achieve.
Logo Design Concepts
I design end email you my 4 different concepts to review. Then, based on your feedback I make changes and revise the logo or send you 4 new concepts.
When you’re happy with your logo, I will send your invoice with 2 payment options. When the payment clears on my end, I will send your files various formats and sizes.
Examples Of My Logo Design Work
Choose to refresh your existing logo or OPT for a complete redesign.
When To Redesign or Refresh?
- Modernise – Refresh your existing and outdated logo to beautify and increase its visual appeal.
- Build Trust – Create a relevant logo that connects with your target audience and differentiates your business from your competitors.
- Rebrand – Create a current logo that lines up with your current vision, mission and values.
- Rename – Your business has a completely new identity.
ACT Websites Incorporates 6 Strategic Logo Design Essentials
1. Authentic Design – Designed to be a major part of your branding to help you keep your marketing consistent across all media platforms.
2. Appropriateness – Design a logo that makes sense to your demographics.
3. Minimalism – keep it simple. Cluttered designs can be confusing and potentially cause a disconnect.
4. Clarity – simple designs without subtle effects, avoiding shadows or beveling, for your design to work best across different digital platforms.
5. Colour Concept – colours have meaning and are known to evoke emotions and give impressions about your brand. Choose carefully.
6. Versatility – available in formats such as *.png *.svg and *.jpg to name a few and come in various sizes and layouts such as horizontal, vertical and square versions. A white transparent copy of the logo enables posting the logo on dark backgrounds.