If you’re a WordPress DIY or need to design marketing material for your business then this tutorial is for you. Learn how to manipulate image sizes in Canva Pro. You don’t need any experience to get started.
Who May Find Canva Pro Useful?
- Do you need access to easy digital design options?
- Do your website pages take ages to load?
- Are you looking to upload and resize images?
- You’re not a graphic designer?
- You’re stuck for creating your own web compatible images?
- Are you after affordable stock images for your web design work?
- Do you need to create your own marketing material for social media?
- You need affordable access to thousands of stock photos?
- You need simple pre-sized templates to eliminate the guesswork out of design dimensions?
Then this tutorial is for you!
What is Canva Pro?
Canva Pro is the premium plan of Canva that is an easy to use image and reliable online graphic design tool. It allows yout o create images, icons and videos that can be added to your social media posts. Canva Pro comes with loads of additional features and unlimited storage for photos and assets. It allows web designers, and those without any graphic design skills to manipulate images, create transparencies, design their logos and all marketing material. Canva offers a free version enabling others to try it out. Canva pro is the premium version with all the functionality and features you need for your marketing creations.
Canva Pro Features
- Premium access to all content
- Premium Video – Use their videos, upload yours or film yourself.
- Background remover
- Instant animation
- Schedule to social media
- A huge selection of templates to choose from
- Invite your team
- Save Team templates
- Create Transparent PNG images
- Resize your designs with just a click
- Stay on brand, save your brand colours, select from a huge range of fonts or upload your own.
- Save designs to folders
- Share designs with others
- Animate your designs
Watch The Video
In this video I will teach you how to use customise image size dimensions to create and resize your designs. Canva Pro allows you to select from a template of pre-created image dimensions to instagram posts or Facebook headers etc. (just to name a couple) There are so many templates to choose from ! You can also opt to add custom dimensions when resizing.
I also teach you the difference between a *.png image and a *.jpg.
For this tutorial to work you will need your own Canva Pro License. Paid annually. Canva Pro is Free for Non-profits! Members also get exclusive access to 400,000 free photos, illustrations, and templates enabling them to get creative, use these images websites, and design their own social media marketing material.
How To Customise Image Size Dimensions In Canva Pro by Sandra at ACT Websites – WordPress Web Designer/Developer